Saturday 4 August 2012

Olympics!

Hi everyone!

I hope you are all enjoying the London Olympics. Me? Oh, yes!
But I haven't slept enough due to this Olympic craze... the other day, my husband and I left the Horse Guard Parade at 1am as the last game finished then! and got home and more Olympics on telly....

So far, we have watched, Archery ( I am a big fan now!) Volleyball and Beach Vollyball in the stadiums. We have been lucky to get those tickets from last year. My husband is now watching Athletics with Jessica Ennis! Oh, she is really amazing girl. I really want Jessica to win a gold this time.

I have been supporting my country, Japan as well of course. In the Lord's Cricket where was the venue for archery, we happened to be next to one of the Japanese archery olympians' parents! My husband was such a nice guys and screamed "Come on Japan!!" for the lovely and modest parents. :)
The team got a bronze and the son of the people next to us got a silver on his own yesterday!! Oh, I was pleased.

Team GB is so strong with the rowing today. I love watching rowers in the summer!

It's been little slowed down, my bag making... not easy to watch and use sewing machine.  I mainly do hand stitching part of the process.

Yet, I have just sent a bag to a lovely lady living in Tokyo.
She ordered a black hand stitched quilt bag.
I love this bag and have the same one with khaki colour.

I will show it to you next time.  

Let's try not to let invade the Olympics into our lives too much?!

Have great days until next time.

love

Mari-Reigh


---Copyright (C) Mari-Reigh Case All Right Reserved. ---

No comments:

Post a Comment