Monday 6 August 2012

Beautiful bag dispatched!








Hi Everyone.

I dispatched a beautiful bag to a Japanese customer yesterday. I made the bag with black satin fabric and hand quilted it with creamy white embroidery floss. On the inside and the trimming I added some fluffy white fabric. (I love this soft interior). For the strap, I used  high quality black Italian leather

The measurements are H: 23cm (Inc the strap 47cm) X W: 33cm X D: 8cm (perfect for an iPad).

With it's flexible depth, the bag has a surprisingly large capacity (although it's not very ladylike to carry so much in such a small bag, we all have to do it!).

The price is £45 and I can make the bag in either Black or Khaki. 

If you make an order, I can make the bag and have it posted to you in 7-14 days. 

If you have any special requests such as different size or colour,  please allow me little more time longer (and an additional sum may be required). 

I'm planning to use khaki this coming Autumn (or is it already here?!). 

I hope you like these bags as much as I enjoy making them. All questions welcome!! 

With Love 

Mari-Reigh 


---Copyright (C) Mari-Reigh Case All Right Reserved. ---
   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment