Tuesday 24 July 2012

Lunch picnic and green tea swiss roll

Hi everyone!

I hope you all are enjoying this hot summery day! My husband and I went to our nearby park for lunch picnic today.

A very good friend of us gave us a vintage picnic set as a wedding gift last year and I finally use it as a set.
The lovely old-fashioned plastic cups and plates made my picnic look very cute!

I am thinking about making something with green tea (Maccha) powder tonight.
The last two pictures are 1. green tea swiss roll, 2. green tea macaron

I have been baking a few things with green tea last few weeks.. it's almost obsessive.. :)

Until next time, have a lovely week and enjoy the summer.

Thank you for reading again.

Mari-Reigh









---Copyright (C) Mari-Reigh Case All Right Reserved. ---

No comments:

Post a Comment